Our successful recruitment process to source high quality candidates embarking on Apprenticeships, is on-going and we can supply you with an apprentice at anytime throughout the year.
- WE will advertise your vacancy FREE of charge (on-line ‘Recruit an Apprentice’)
- WE will carry out in-depth candidate assessments
- WE will select suitable candidates to meet your criteria
- WE will send you electronic profiles
- WE will organise the interviews
- YOU make your choice
- YOU pay the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices
We can source apprentices for roles in: Business Administration, Customer Service, Hairdressing, Barbering, Health and Social Care, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.
Alternatively, if you have found your own staff and would like to enrol them onto an apprenticeship or stand alone QCF programme, then contact us today.
- Employers with under 50 employees recruiting a 16-18 year old will be fully funded and will be eligible for the £1,000 incentive that is paid at month 3 and 12 of the apprenticeship.
- Employers with under 50 employers recruiting an apprentice aged 19 or over will pay 5% contribution towards the cost of the qualification and will not be eligible for the government incentive.
- Employers with 50+ employees with less than a £3 million pay bill will pay 5% towards the cost of the qualification when recruiting or starting a member of staff on programme. The employer will be eligible for the £1,000 incentive when recruiting a 16-18 year old.
- Employers who have a pay bill of £3 million or over will pay through the apprenticeship levy and will also be eligible for the £1,000 incentive when recruiting a 16-18 year old.
NEW Incentive payment for hiring a new apprentice – Between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 2021
The government’s Plan for Jobs will help to kick-start the nation’s economic recovery. In recognition of the value apprentices can bring to our economy, an incentive payment will be made to employers who hire an apprentice between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 2021.
The apprentice must be a new employee to the business, have a contract of employment start date between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 2021 (inclusive) and must not have been employed by the employer within the six months prior to the contract start date.
There will be two levels of payment based on age. For apprentices aged 16-24 the payment will be £2,000, and for apprentices aged 25 or over the payment will be £1,500. The payment will be made directly to employers in two equal instalments, where the apprentice is still in learning at day 90 and day 365.
There will be no limit on the number of incentive payments that an employer can claim for apprentices eligible to receive funding, provided each apprentice meets the criteria, including being a new employee. Further information available on the following link: New Incentive for Employers.