Our interviewing sessions have already begun for students who are looking for an apprenticeship upon leaving school this year. We will aim to source you full-time employment with a local company which guarantees you a wage whilst you work towards the full achievement of your apprenticeship.
- YOU will attend an informal interview session with us
- WE will provide you with employment opportunities
- WE will send your CV to employers
- WE will arrange the interviews for you
- ONCE you become employed you will earn at least the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices £3.70 per hour (from 1st April 2019 to £3.90 per hour) increasing to full National Minimum Wage or a higher salary upon completion of your apprenticeship. (This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies).
We have Apprenticeships Available in:-
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Health & Social Care
What are you waiting for?
Call us today on 01482 611896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an immediate interview date.