Our interviewing sessions have already begun for students who are looking for an apprenticeship upon leaving school this year. We will aim to source you full-time employment with a local company which guarantees you a wage whilst you work towards the full achievement of your apprenticeship.
- YOU will attend an informal interview session with us
- WE will provide you with employment opportunities
- WE will send your CV to employers
- WE will arrange the interviews for you
- ONCE you become employed you will earn at least the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices (from 1st April 2018 will be £3.70 per hour) increasing to full National Minimum Wage or a higher salary upon completion of your apprenticeship.
We have Apprenticeships Available in:-
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Health & Social Care
What are you waiting for?
Call us today on 01482 611896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an immediate interview date.