If you are 16-18yrs old, Chamber Training (Humber) Ltd will aim to source you full-time employment with a local company which guarantees you a wage whilst you work towards the full achievement of your apprenticeship framework.
- WE will provide you with employment opportunities
- WE will send your CV to employers
- WE will arrange the interviews for you
ONCE you become employed you will earn at least the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices at the current rate of £3.30 per hour increasing to full National Minimum Wage or a higher salary upon completion of your apprenticeship.
There are many career routes available through Apprenticeships in the following vocational areas ..
- Business and Administration
- IT User
- Customer Service
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Health & Social Care