Our successful recruitment process to source high quality candidates embarking on Apprenticeships, is on-going and we can supply you with an apprentice at anytime throughout the year.
- WE will advertise your vacancy FREE of charge (on-line ‘Recruit an Apprentice’)
- WE will carry out in-depth candidate assessments
- WE will select suitable candidates to meet your criteria
- WE will send you electronic profiles
- WE will organise the interviews
- YOU make your choice
- YOU pay the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices
We can source apprentices for roles in: Administration, IT, Customer Service, Hairdressing, Warehouse and Storage, Health and Social Care, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.
Alternatively, if you have found your own staff and would like to enrol them onto an apprenticeship or stand alone QCF programme, then contact us today.
There have been fundamental government changes to the apprenticeship programme that came into place from 1st May this year
- Employers with under 50 employees recruiting a 16-18 year old will be fully funded and will be eligible for the £1,000 incentive that is paid at month 3 and 12 of the apprenticeship.
- Employers with under 50 employers recruiting an apprentice aged 19 or over will pay 10% contribution towards the cost of the qualification (warehouse is £300) and will not be eligible for the government incentive.
- Employers with 50+ employees with less than a £3 million pay bill will pay 10% towards the cost of the qualification when recruiting or starting a member of staff on programme. The employer will be eligible for the £1,000 incentive when recruiting a 16-18 year old.
- Employers who have a pay bill of £3 million or over will pay through the apprenticeship levy and will also be eligible for the £1,000 incentive when recruiting a 16-18 year old.