If you are 16-18yrs old, Chamber Training (Humber) Ltd will aim to source you full-time employment with a local company which guarantees you a wage whilst you work towards the full achievement of your apprenticeship framework. There are no set enrolment dates as we accept applications throughout the year.
- WE will provide you with employment opportunities
- WE will send your CV to employers
- WE will arrange the interviews for you
- ONCE you become employed you will earn at least the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices at the current rate of £3.90 per hour increasing to full National Minimum Wage or a higher salary upon completion of your apprenticeship.
- Your Career starts HERE!
Apprenticeships Available in ..
- Business and Administration
- Apprenticeship Standard – Business Administrator
- Customer Service
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Health & Social Care – Adult Care Worker
- Health and Social Care – Lead Adult Care Worker
See some of our learner Success Stories
View our Gallery
Apprentice Jobs Available with Immediate/Summer Starts:
* Please be aware that vacancies change on a daily basis