If you are 16-18yrs old, Chamber Training (Humber) Ltd will aim to source you full-time employment with a local company which guarantees you a wage whilst you work towards the full achievement of your apprenticeship framework. There are no set enrolment dates as we accept applications throughout the year.
- WE will provide you with employment opportunities
- WE will send your CV to employers
- WE will arrange the interviews for you
- ONCE you become employed you will earn at least the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices at the current rate of £3.50 per hour (£3.70 per hour from 1st April 2018) increasing to full National Minimum Wage or a higher salary upon completion of your apprenticeship.
- Your Career starts HERE!
Apprenticeships Available in ..
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Health & Social Care
See some of our learner Success Stories
View our Gallery
Apprentice Jobs Available with Immediate Starts:
- Administration – Beverley Road
- Administration – Hedon Road
- Administration – Melton
- Care – Beverley Road
- Care – Anlaby Road
- Care – Willerby
- Hairdressing – Brough (Summer Start)
- Hairdressing – Beverley (Summer Start)
- Hairdressing – Anlaby (Summer Start)
- Hairdressing – Willerby (Summer Start)
- Hairdressing – Chanterlands Ave (Summer Start)
- Hairdressing – Hedon (Summer Start)
- Hairdressing – Town Centre (Summer Start)
- Hairdressing – Hessle (Summer Start)
- Hairdressing – Boothferry Road (Summer Start)
* Please be aware that vacancies change on a daily basis
Contact us now to apply … 01482 611896