If you already have employment, Chamber Training can provide you with your apprenticeship training, however we must first ensure that your job role fulfils the requirements of your chosen award and this is done through the completion of a simple job audit. We will also discuss the qualification with your employer and agree your ’day release’ and/or exam timetable. Your workplace must undergo a Health & Safety audit and sign a contract with Chamber Training prior to you commencing your training.
- Business Administrator
- Customer Service Practitioner
- Health & Social Care – Adult Care Worker
- Health and Social Care – Lead Adult Care Worker
- Team Leader/Supervisor
- Support Services in Health Care
FUNDING / COSTS – The funding offer is subject to the size of company and reflects as follows:
- Employers with under 50 employees recruiting a 16-18 year old will be fully funded and will be eligible for the £1,000 incentive that is paid at month 3 and 12 of the apprenticeship.
- Employers recruiting an apprentice aged 19 or over will pay 5% contribution towards the cost of the qualification and will not be eligible for the government incentive.
- Employers with 50+ employees with less than a £3 million pay bill will pay 5% towards the cost of the qualification when recruiting or starting a member of staff on programme. The employer will be eligible for the £1,000 incentive when recruiting a 16-18 year old.
- Employers who have a pay bill of £3 million or over will pay through the apprenticeship levy and will also be eligible for the £1,000 incentive when recruiting a 16-18 year old.
See some of our learner Success Stories
View our Gallery
For further information or to apply, contact us on 01482 611896 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org